November 6, 2010

Post earrings. I bezeld some polymer clay cabs and some Rivoli Swarovski to create two pair of earrings


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you the two last pairs of earrings that I made yesterday. I really like them, because I love post earrings, I think they are very elegant. When I started I had a different bead pattern in my mind, because I'd like to match the Rivoli Swarovski crystals with the Polymer Clay cabochons I made, but at least I didn't like what I was creating, so I changed my project and I made two different pairs of post earrings. To create them I used Delica beads, Seed beads and I created a beadwork with Peyote stitch. I hope you like them and I hope they could be an inspiration for you! See you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment