November 21, 2010

Embroidery necklace, making of. Step 4


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
I'm just starting with a new wonderful technique, the bead embroidery. I think it will take me a long time to complete this bead embroidery necklace, so I decide to make several videos where I show you all the steps I will make to create it. I started this work putting on my cloth (finta alcantara) three polymer clay cabochons, and I fixed them with some glue. I made also a beadwork around one of the three polymer clay cabochons, using Seed beads size 11, Delica beads size 11 and Seed beads size 15. So I created a Peyote stitch beadwork that holds the first polymer clay cabochon. Now I just have to go on, and I hope I will be able to make the project I have in my mind! I hope the necklace can inspire you and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment