October 18, 2010

Polymer Clay info. Comparison Among Sculpey III, Kato Polyclay and Premo By Sculpey


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to talk about my experience through the different polymer clay brand that I tried: Sculpey III, Kato Polyclay and Premo by Sculpey. For every polymer clay I tried, I just took few colours, three colours of Sculpey III, three colours of Kato Polyclay and just one colour of Premo, the translucent one. So this my opinion isn't complete, because just based on this few colours. But I hope that this video will be helpful, and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment