October 17, 2010

Earring tutorial. How to bezel a teardrop cab to create a pair ofearrings using Peyote Stitch


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you how to set a teardrop polymer clay cabochon with beads using a Peyote stitch pattern. First of all I created a polymer clay drop cabochon, size 25x18mm. I used a mold to create this polymer clay cabochon. Then I used Delica beads size 11/0 and Seed beads size 15/0 to make a beadwork to surround my teardrop polymer clay cabochon. You can put an earring hook in the eyelet of your beadwork to create a beautiful pair of earrings. I  hope that every step is clear, see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment