December 22, 2010

Bead embroidery post earrings


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show the last couple of earrings I made. They are embroidery earrings and to create them I used a polymer clay cabochon size 30mm and seed beads sizo 8/0, 11/0 and 15/0.
I glued the post in the back part of the earring before having covered it with another piece of cloth. I hope you like it, I really love post earrings :-)
Merry Christmas to you all and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment