December 17, 2010

Bead embroidery necklace again! I'm fallen in love with Embroidery


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
This my really first embroidey necklace, as you see. I started with a project of a pair of earring and then I created a necklace ^^ This is the reason why the necklace looks asymmetric and I hadn't enough cloth to complete and cover the back part of the necklace. This necklace isn't perfect and it isn't finished yet, because I also run out of my seed beads to create another round to complete the edge of the necklace ^^ I added the two parts of the necklace that go all around the neck later, just sewing new clothes to the first central part of the necklace, and then stitching on them the beads. I hope that this video will be helpful, and see you soon on the next one.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment