August 3, 2011

Bead embroidery post earrings made using drop cabochons created with polymer clay


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
I made a new pair of beaded embroidery earrings, and I'd like to show them to you. I bezeled a polymer clay cabochon with seed beads and delica beads using the embroidery technique and the peyote stitch. I also made the teardrop cabochon using some polymer clay scraps. I hope you like them and I hope they can be an inspiration for your beadwork. See you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment