December 3, 2010

Handmade polymer clay cabochons. Amethyst reproduction


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show the last abstract cabochons I made. For the amethyst cabochons I used white kato polyclay, translucent premo and translucent lilac fimo. To create the shades that make the cabochons looks like the amethyst stones, I pick up a slice of the cane, and I work with my hands to create a little ball. Then I put that ball into a mold to create the cabochons. For the second kind of cabochons I used a colour called Royal Blue by Cernit and Metallic Silver by Fimo. I hope these cabochons can be an ispiration for you and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment