March 8, 2011

Peyote stitch ring. I beaded bezel a cab using Charlotte beads


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you my last creations: it's a ring with a central plastic cabochon size 18mm bezeled with charlotte beads size 13/0 and size 15/0. I worked with peyote stitch and I started with 56 charlotte beads size 13/0. I had some problems to create a bezel using these 2 sizes of charlotte beads, because charlotte beads size 15/0 are not smaller enough if you use them aside charlotte beads size 13/0. Maybe it's better starting this kind of work with seed beads size 15/0 (by Miyuki or Toho), because seed beads size 15/0 are a little bit bigger than charlotte beads size 13/0. First of all I bezeled my plastic cabochon, I made 4-5 rounds of charlotte beads size 13/0, and 4 rounds of charlotte beads size 15/0. Then I made the band of my ring, always using peyote stitch, and at least I made the turquoise decoration all around my beaded bezel cabochon. I created some picot using charlotte beads size 15/0 on the band of my ring to cover the white thread on the edge of the peyote stitch band. I hope that all my explanations are clear and I hope that this ring can be an inspiration for you, see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment