March 1, 2011

Polymer clay tutorial. How to create a polymer clay cane


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
I made these new polymer clay cabochons maybe 3 weeks ago and now I'm here because I want to show them to you, and I want to explain all the steps to create the very simple cane I started from. For the first polymer clay cabochons I used just three colour of Kato Polyclay (white, black and gold) and I used four Kato Polyclay colours (white, black, gold and blue) for the second kind of polymer clay cabochon. I hope that this video can be useful and that my explanations are clear, see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment