March 2, 2011

Bead embroidery post earring, again...


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friend!
In this video I want to show you my last creations: it's an embroidery post earring with a red polymer clay cabochon size 18mm in the centre. First of all I glued the cabochon I made on my cloth, and then I started sewing my beads on my cloth, without following any project, I just let my imagination go and step by step I decided which kind and colous of beads I wanted to use. To create the particular 3D effect of this earring I worked on "two layers", because sometimes I put the yellow seed beads size 15 upon the delica beads, and I really love the final effect. I hope that all my explanations are clear and I hope that this earring can be an inspiration for you, see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment