June 11, 2011

Bead Crochet Rope Tutorial: how to make a crochet rope using bugle beads


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friend!
In this I want to show you how to make the beaded crochet I rope I showed you in the previous video. It's very simple, I have just added on my crochet rope some bugle beads and pairs of seed beads size 11, that I work as a single bead. If you have never tried to make a crochet rope, you can watch the crochet rope basic tutorial I made some month ago. Enjoy the video, and see you soon on the next one.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment