June 4, 2011

Earring tutorial. How to make a pair of earrings using Brick Stitch


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you all the steps to make the last beadwork I made, the Wheel earrings. I created the bead pattern using 2 colours of seed beads size 11/0, one colour of seed beads size 15/0, one colour of 3mm bugle, 5 bohemian glasses size 4mm and 5 Swarovski bicones size 4mm. I hope that everything is understandable and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment