June 8, 2011

Beaded necklace. I bezeled a mother of pearl disc and I connected it to a crochet spiral


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you the new necklace I created. I started from a mother of pearl disc I bezeled with several kind of beads (delica beads and seed beads), using Peyote stitch. Then I made a decoration all around my bezeled beadwork using the right angle weave technique. I made a beaded crochet rope composed by couples of seed beads size 11, bugle beads size 3mm and delica beads size 10. In the next video I will show you all the steps to create this specific crochet rope. See you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment