October 8, 2010

Beaded bead. I have modified the pattern to create a different designon my Beaded bead


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you my last work. I have created another beaded bead, using the same bead pattern of my previous video. In this case I played with colours, and so I created a different picture on my beaded bead. To make the same picture you just need to change the couple of beads you use to tighten the work: in the original beaded bead pattern we chose two pink beads, in this new beaded bead pattern we must use two dark blue beads to sew through.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment