October 7, 2010

Polymer clay mold. How to make a mold for polymer clay creations using Fimo Liquid


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show how to create a Fimo Liquid mold to make polymer clay cabochons. First of all you need Fimo Liquid, one cabochon that's going to be the mold for your Fimo Liquid Mold (you can use a resin cabochon or a semiprecious stone cabochon) and a little glass bowl.
Put your cabochon into the glass bowl, then fill the bowl with Fimo Liquid until you cover the cabochon. Bake the Fimo Liquid inside the bowl into your electric oven. 
I hope that my explanations are clear and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment