April 27, 2011

Bead Crochet Rope, made using Triangle beads by Miyuki


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friend!
In this video I want to show you a little try I did: I made a beaded crochet spiral using two colours of triangle beads size 10/0, by Miyuki. The colours of beads I used are 2005 and 2008, and I made a crochet spiral with 6 triangle beads for every round. I put my triangle beads on my thread alternating the two colours: one green bead, one brown bead, one green bead and so on. Using this sequence you can have the same design that's on my crochet spiral. I hope that this try of mine can be an idea for you too, see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment