April 8, 2011

Beaded earrings. I bead-bezeled some buttons using Peyote stitch tocreate my earrings


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show you the two last pairs of earrings that I made yesterday. I really like them, I bead-bezeled some buttons that a friend of mine sent me as a gift. To create the earrings I used delica beads and seed beads and the main technique I used is the Peyote stitch technique. I hope that these earrings can be an inspiration for you and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment