October 16, 2010

Drop earrings. I bezel a drop cab to make a pair of earrings using Peyote Stitch


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friends!
In this video I want to show the two pairs of earrings that I have made yesterday. First of all I created drop cabochons with polymer clay using a mold, than I bezeled these polymer clay drop cabochons with Delica beads and Seed beads using Peyote stitch. The only thing that I really don't like about these earrings are the earring hook: I think it's better to use a copper earring hook, and not a golden one like I did. I haven't a copper earring hook at home, so I had no choice. I hope that these earrings can inspire you and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment