May 4, 2011

Bead Crochet Rope, made using Drop beads by Miyuki


Are you searching for a specific video? Then visit BeadsFriends.com
Here's my Etsy Shop where you can find handmade cabochons to bead
Do you prefer Wordpress? Then visit my Wordpress Blog
And, if you speak Italian, why also not visiting my Italian YouTube Channel 


Hello Beads Friend!
In this video I show you another try I made: I created a beaded crochet rope using some seed beads size 11/0 and some drops size 2.8mm.
This sample of mine has a base composed by 6 beads, and this is the sequence: 2 seed beads size 11, 1 drop, 2 seed beads and the last drop. My beaded crochet rope is 13cm long, and I repeated the sequence 72 times, so on my thread I sew 432 beads. I hope that this sample can be an ispiration for you, and see you soon on the next video.
Have a nice beading!

Sara - Sarubbest.



No comments:

Post a Comment